Learning Agreement Hs Bremen

German B2 or higher-level students can participate in the “tutorial program” of the “Foreign Languages Centre of the Universities of Bremen (FZHB) during orientation weeks. This program combines independent language learning and tutorial consultation. Depending on the workload, you can also earn ECTS points for this course. 3. Apply for the intensive German course (optional) Students from the age of 30 need private health insurance. Private insurance may charge a supplement to accompanying family members. Students can also take German courses during the semester and receive up to 6 ECTS. Private foreign travel health insurance for visa application purposes is not accepted if it limits fee coverage or validity. In addition to private health insurance abroad, students must take out compulsory health insurance in Germany.

All students, including international exchange students, are required to pay the semi-annual fee. It`s not tuition! The amount covers the costs of the “Semesterticket” as well as contributions to the Studentenwerk Bremen and the “AStA” (Studentenwerk). Rooms and small apartments vary in position, size, etc. As a result, the monthly rent ranges from 300 to 550 euros. Electricity, water and heating are generally included. Owners usually require an additional security deposit. More information on access and use of the newcomer portal will be emailed to all international exchange students after the online application deadline (August for winter semesters or February for the summer semester). The International Bureau`s accommodation service helps international exchange students find accommodation for the period of their study visit. During orientation weeks, international students will have the opportunity to take an intensive German course (A1-B2 levels) as an option. Interested students should share this in their online application in Mobility Online (“Are you interested in the intensive German course during orientation weeks”). To learn more about health insurance in Germany, visit the DAAD website.

Third-country nationals may be required to apply for an entry or study visa to enter and study in Germany. Overview of the visa requirement/exemption for entry into the Federal Republic of Germany Please note that even if you are allowed to enter Germany without a visa, you cannot stay more than 90 days (see footnote 1 of the list). In this case, you must also apply for a study visa before coming to Bremen. Contact the nearest German consulate or the German embassy in your home country or in the country where you are studying as soon as possible.

Publicerat i Okategoriserade